Highstakes Venue offers something special for all tastes. Thrill seekers can get their action fix with a wide choice of adventure sports and activities, while friends and family relax on our deck and enjoy the licensed bar. Or Simply enjoy our picnic area.
Highstakes is set on a 200 hectare plot in scenic Cato Ridge, KwaZulu-Natal. Far removed from the stress and unrelenting pace of urban life, it is the perfect place to unwind!
We are also easy to find. Simply take the Cato Ridge turnoff from the N3, and follow the signs.
Navigational co-ordinates:- S 29 degrees 45' 40.8" E 30 degrees 34' 48.1"
Highstakes is open 7 days a week from 7am until 6pm Summertime and 8am until 5pm during Winter.
We are also open on all public holidays except Christmas Day.
Highstakes boasts such diverse features and activities as:
- High Stakes golf
- A spacious conference and function facility - Seating ± 180 in large hall & ± 40 in small hall
- Comfortable accommodation offering - Bed & Breakfast / Self Catering Cottages
- Exhilarating quad, motor bike, MTB and 4x4 tracks
- Tiny tots track
- Camping facilities
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Children's play area
- Lively pub with elevated deck, and breath-taking views
- Lovely views of the valley and beyond
- Pool and braai area with Boma
- Fully equipped kitchen
Please Note: A Cash Deposit of R100.00 to be paid on arrival, Fully Refundable on Departure.
Browse through our Picture Gallery to see more of Highstakes.
Contact Us for more information.